The EMS upgrade is complete. EMS Enterprise Client is now available. EMS Web Room Request will be available in your portfolio at 10am today.
EMS Mac users will be able to access EMS through Renoir. You do not need to reinstall.
PC Users must download the new version of EMS. Please do the following:
1. Click on this link: https://wesfiles.wesleyan.edu:443/software/PCSoft/All/EMS/EMS%206.0/EMSEnterpriseClient.msi
2. You will be prompted for your Wesleyan username and password.
3. You will be asked “would you like to save this file”- click save
a. If you are using Internet Explorer, save the file to your desktop
b. If you are using Mozilla, the file will automatically save and a Downloads dialog box will open.
4. Internet Explorer users: Double click on the file on your desktop to open the file, follow the prompts to run.
5. Mozilla users: Double click on the downloaded file in the dialog box, follow the prompts to run.
6. You may be prompted for server and database information:
a. Server: Heron\sqlsrv_mast
b. Database: ems_prod
If you have trouble downloading the file, please contact your desktop support specialist.